Charity shop haul

 

Here you see a picture of charity shop finds from my last hunting. It is a good representation of my taste. And I can't believe that I found all these from one shop. 

Framed print. 

I have no clue who the artist is. It is signed but I cant read out the name. I don't know...it appealed to me. I find it quirky and cool. Its large, so it makes a statement in the room. 

The vase with flowers.

Pottery, pottery, ceramics. My current obsession. I am so attracted to ceramic. Texture, glazes and a fact that it is handmade. The vase with flowers is by Suzanne May, Irish Dublin based ceramic artist.

About her 

Her workmanship quality equals with another great Irish potters like Louis Mulcahy and Colm DeRis. Although I love it, I listed it at my Ebay Shop as I collect money to buy myself a home.

 Bowl

 Bowl is not signed but I liked it rustic rough look and it gives me artsy vibes. I've been using it and find it good size for soup and I also had grapes served from there.

Pitcher

Look at the color of the glaze. Amazing turquoise color...like looking into Caribbean seas. Its stamped Doolin but I am not 100% sure if it is made in Doolin Cave Pottery or it is vintage peace and made some other potter in Doolin. One could use this pitcher as a vase or really serve drinks from it.

Pillow

I love anything nicely embroidered. Grabbed it fast. It is Ikea pillow cover "Alvine Flora" pattern. It looks fabulous.

Very pleased with my haul. Ohhh...it's getting addictive ( thrifting ).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Houston Llew

Galway Potters Market 2023