Splurged on Etsy buy from Iwo Rynkiewicz

 

Etsy. I think it is many art lovers shopping location. I really like to purchase directly from artist because I know that every sell makes a difference and lifts artist spirit. I myself sell there my art.


For a while I had this sculpture on my favorites list. As you can see I bought it. It is titled " Hieronymus II " and I liked it from the first moment I saw it. It seem to me that the Kids series that Iwo sells on Etsy are more popular and don't get me wrong I love them as well. But this one I liked more.

What appeals to me is mix of modern shop mannequin, Greek and Roman characters. Little bit futurism mixed in as well. And as picture show...I am pottery mad! I enjoy my Hieronymus very much indeed.

Here is Iwo Rynkiewicz homepage .

I have another sculpture to show by different artist but that would be another blog post soon.


Iwo's signature.

When I was unpacking it...he reminded me the fallen Statue of Liberty from sci-fi movies.And the thrill that went through my veins...what a joy!

Do you like it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charity shop haul

Houston Llew

Galway Potters Market 2023