Galway Potters Market. It is usually held one summer weekend next to Spanish Arch in Galway.They are doing it annually since 2011. I've been trying to go each year I think since 2018.
This year I rallied my friend to tag along. I think she liked it, at least I saw her smiling when looking at all the ceramics. Maybe I will convert her?
In previous years I've always bought a Dee Quinn's piece. I have small collection already. Unfortunately she was not there this year. I will make a different blog post about her and the pieces Iown.
I recognized artists from previous years and I think 2 to 3 new artists I have not seen before.
Of course I had to buy something. I ended up buying Turnstone ceramics Robin and Clare Butler ceramics earrings. I had another favorite but it was out of my budget range. I have a very expensive taste.
After the indulging ourselves in ceramics we headed to have a stroll by the river. It is a nice walk across different bridges over Galway. Since being in Galway, I wanted to visit Brigit's Garden. I've been there many times already but garden is different any time of year and the Cafe there has so good food that it is a must visit when in the area. What a nice way to spend a Sunday.














Comments
Post a Comment