Galway Potters Market 2023

 Galway Potters Market. It is usually held one summer weekend next to Spanish Arch in Galway.They are doing it annually since 2011. I've been trying to go each year I think since 2018. 

Insta Galway Potters Market

This year I rallied my friend to tag along. I think she liked it, at least I saw her smiling when looking at all the ceramics. Maybe I will convert her?

In previous years I've always bought a Dee Quinn's piece. I have small collection already. Unfortunately she was not there this year. I will make a different blog post about her and the pieces I
own.

I recognized artists from previous years and I think 2 to 3 new artists I have not seen before.

Of course I had to buy something.  I ended up buying Turnstone ceramics Robin and Clare Butler ceramics earrings. I had another favorite but it was out of my budget range. I have a very expensive taste. 

After the indulging ourselves in ceramics we headed to have a stroll by the river. It is a nice walk across different bridges over Galway. Since being in Galway, I wanted to visit Brigit's Garden. I've been there many times already but garden is different any time of year and the Cafe there has so good food that it is a must visit when in the area. What a nice way to spend a Sunday.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charity shop haul

Houston Llew