Cheerful thrift haul

 I like this haul from about a month ago.

I start to notice that each separate time pickings are going together harmonically. Or I imagine things. But I assure that it has never been intentional. I just pick items that I like.

The fish

Its ceramic and can be hanged on a wall. Mine just leans against books on a bookshelf and it gives very cool artsy vibe.

I think that it is souvenir from Spain or Lancarote. But I love it. I managed to broke its tale when unpacking but little superglue and all grand.


Here is the signature on the back. I can read out OLARIA ?IN(?)A (or is the second word AIOVA? since the O letter seem to be small on first word) LACTE ( I think it might be short for Lancarote )...but this is all just guesswork. When to Google Olaria ceramics it results to many Spanish ceramic studios.

Watercolor print " Summer days" Donegal by Philip Gray

I love this print ( would love to own original ), it is light and bright and reminds me my trips to coast. You can find views like this all over Ireland coast.


Here is Philip Gray website

https://philipgray.com/

 Frame of this print is also real beauty. Double matted too. All together wonderful piece.

 

 

 

 

 

Porcelain ashtray with a bird 

I liked this tray, it has a good look and it was crisp. I think the the stigma of using items for what they were intended to be when produced is starting to lift. Since I am not smoker, I still like it and I'd find different uses for it. Snacks can be served from there...some Soy sauces can be mixed in there, etc.

I listed it in my Ebay shop https://www.ebay.com/itm/266308809661

Metal or Bronze hare

He is just cool decorative peace. I will have him around for a while to enjoy and then to list it.

This top is by Anonyme Designers

Here is link to their website and their story

https://anonyme.com/en/content/our-story

I love the print and just look at those sleeves.

I am already wearing it and it is comfy.



 


 Elena Miro top

What a find! It's silk or silk fusion, I have already wearing it a lot, specially with hot days it just cools down your body.

Cool artsy look is a plus of course.

Link to her website:

https://www.elenamiro.com/en_NL/about-us

I cant believe what good bargains can be found in charity shops!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charity shop haul

Houston Llew

Galway Potters Market 2023