Boho folksy vibes, Sean Lawlor mirror, car boot sale


 This haul on the photo is from first car boot sale I visited this year. Let the season begin! In fact me and my friend are planning to go and sell our stuff in car boot sale in the beginning of May. It would be first for me. But back to the haul


Small Rooster plate

Someone must have bought it back in a day from Portugal as a suvenire. It is signed and written at the back Lagoa, Algarve, Portugal 2001 and signed T Rodriguez

I love the rooster. Gives me boho folksy vibes. 

Could it be from this pottery?

https://www.olariapequena.com/

Ill hang on to it for a while and then resell.





                                                                    

Clear Crystal jewelry set

Lovely set of clear crystal faceted beads with 925 silver. Like that it is in original box and I liked the lady who sold this. They are so delicate, yet in certain light they give a sparkle.















Ceramic and glass bead bracelets

Both are charming. I love the art glass beads a lot. Sadly that bracelet is slightly big for me, so I most likely resell this bracelet soon.












Sean Lawlor ceramic mirror

Sean Lawlor is potter in Northern Ireland, Belfast.
I could not find info about his studio. He seem to give pottery courses in Belfast so must have kiln in there. But the mirror is beautiful and done with great craftmanship. Super please with this find, mirror landed in my bathroom and stays there until re decorating :) 

Was a great Sunday morning out and great treasures.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charity shop haul

Houston Llew

Galway Potters Market 2023