In highlight "Victorian Style" coffee table book


 Again looking at the photo...does it seem to me or it is happening that my hauls turn out to be color coordinated? I swear, it just happens.

Here I have items picked up from two charity shops.











I love this coffee table book of Victorian Style by Judith & Martin Miller, Photography by James Merrell. 

It covers all aspects of Victorian Style, architecture, interior, furniture, textile, china, glass, silver. Beautiful photos. I will spend many happy hours browsing and reading this one.

Other aspect of buying used books is that you may find something from previous owners in between it pages. 

Inside this book I found printed letter reading:

"The Eurovision would like to say a big Thank You Gemma for putting in effort and hard work into this years show Eurovision 2000". It is dated 26.08.2000 and signed by Flynn. 

How intriguing is that!?

Two necklaces

One long necklace has nice porcelain or ceramic blue and white beads, some lilac tones there and decorated with flowers. 


This one is interesting as it has a tag that is signed "Axelle Creation" on it. It is on multistrand leather cords and then the drop has these beautiful glass and enamel stations. 

Google'ing seem to indicate that these are artisan crafted jewelry from France. It definitely feels quality peace.





I could resist picking these PIP Studio mugs.

https://www.pipstudio.com/about-pip-studio

I love the color and patterns. I decided that I get rid of boring beige mugs that I have from Landlord in my rental apartment and replace them with these and some others I might come by in the future. I been living in this rental for 12y now. I am sure landlord does not even remember what kind of kitchenware he had. When I move out I leave them, they cost only 4 EUR.



Spring is almost here and summer is coming and I am planning to do a lot of hiking, this thermos bottle will come handy...it also cost me only 4 EUR. Was sold on Amazon for 24 EUR

Bargain for sure.








Monsoon Accesorize throw

Large, soft, beautiful colors, 5 EUR. Fab! Nothing wrong with it. Beautiful throw. Does not seem to be in stock anymore.

https://www.monsoon.co.uk/bazaar/home/homeware-accessories/


It really pays off to go "treasure hunting"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charity shop haul

Houston Llew

Galway Potters Market 2023