Honey hole keeps providing


 Really rarely I come back from that charity shop empty handed. I actually bought on lovely poncho style top from there too forgot to add to the haul pic.

The mugs 

5 of them...do you think one is missing? What color is missing? Anyway, I dont mind as I loved the large size of them, the shape of them and the colors. Great design looking mugs.

"Essential Surrealists" by Tim Martin

Coffee table, large size, art related book - of course I picked it up.


Rocky Mountain real leaf earrings

This was a great find I think. These are cute small Aspen leaves dipped into Copper. How they ended up here in Ireland...I am pretty sure, someone bought them as a souvenir and now donated. I am glad they did. Thank you stranger!







Four enamel bangles

Good quality bangles, where one is hinged. Somehow, when summer is coming I cant resist of bracelets and costume jewelry.





                                                    

These are costume earrings ( I think ) but I loved the design and the metal that has been used is very good quality. They feel good in the hand and are a bit heavy to wear all day but are fab on for the evening.

I most likely sell 2 bangles and these earrings on my Ebay Shop. I keep copper leaves for a while...just love them too much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charity shop haul

Houston Llew

Galway Potters Market 2023