Marina Hamilton ceramics

 

I am happy to own Marina Hamilton ceramics. I first came across her work at Gifted fair 2023 in Dublin. At the fair she had her bronzes (also horse) on sale and I fell in love with that in there but bronzes are extremely expensive. So I bought that cute penguin directly from Marina. 

After that I kept close eye on her. When I saw her posting on Instagram a picture of her three ceramic horses of 2024. I could not resist. This horse is the most expensive ceramic I ever bought but I thought that it was worth it. I think Marina has achieved https://thebluehorsegallery.com/about/ certain finess with her horses. The posture, the head and ceramic glazes all together create this look that make you feel that this piece is something special. At least I feel 😊 In addition I enjoyed my interaction with her.

This horse is "My precious!" 😅


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charity shop haul

Houston Llew

Galway Potters Market 2023