My most expensive Charity Shop purchase, bargain galore

 

I spent about 70 EUR this time in Charity Shop.

What you think, what was so expensive?



Of course, when I see pottery...I have to grab it. This is tallest ceramic candle holder I ever seen. Very nice teal glaze and decorative stripe is left unglazed. Quality. There is sticker with makers name Marianne Klopp Pottery on it. She is born in Germany and found her home now here in Ireland. 

https://www.theopenwindowgallery.com/marianne-klopp

When purchased, this candle holder must have cost over 50 EUR for sure.




Velvety skirt. 

Gorgeous color, A line, inner lining and the textile feels silky velvety a bit like suede. Oddly there is no makers tag...only written that it is French textile.

For some reason I have only two skirts in my garderobe, so this is welcome addition.







Softwaves shoes

Score! I am pretty sure that these shoes were on the shop for people try-ons and then donated. You can also still see reduced price tag inside 130 EUR, I wonder what was the full price then? Looking at their website...the prices are high. I never ever bought myself shoes that expensive.

For these I paid 8 EUR in charity shop. 😃 I have a big smile in my face. These are very comfy. Wow! I am planning to use different color laces to even more hype them up.

https://www.softwavesshop.com/


Again, I cant resist a good quality coffee table book and this one
is National Geographic " Africa" , wonderful photos by Michael S Lewis and stories about African tribes, life and culture. 

It cost 50 USD when new, got it for 2 EUR.










Here is the big spend "Aran Crafts" knit pocket vest/shawl.

It has also long panel to cover back...almost like sweater but it is open from the sides. 100% Merino Wool and it still has its tags on. Brand new.

Paid 40 EUR. Looking Aran Crafts website, it costs 80 EUR

I still think but it was tad expensive considering it was sold at charity shop but I'm fine...money goes to a good cause, hopefully.

https://arancrafts.com/about-us-2/



                                                                

Yankee Candle "Midsummer's Night" reed diffuser.

It is always good to have great spa scent at home.

All this stuff I got again from my honey hole shop.
Its wonderful 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charity shop haul

Houston Llew

Galway Potters Market 2023