Skip to main content

Thrifting score - "UGG" shoes, original oil painting, pottery

 


I cant be happier about my this weekend thrifting haul.

                                                            



UGG EVER AUSTRALIA shoes

Scored with this find. Big time. These suede leather shoes scream quality and seem to be warn only few times. They have great artsy look and vibe, they go well with skirt, dress or jeans. Prices for those if new is over 100 EUR. On the Outlet store around 50 EUR, I paid 12 EUR 👏 Yaaay!

https://theuggshop.com.au/pages/about-us




REFLEXAN LAUFKOMFORT SHOES

These sneakers do not have any ware...there is no dirt anywhere, they are brand new.

I cant find this brand homepage but what I read out from different online shops is that, it is German premium quality produce. I agree...I have not warn them yet but their look like a great quality. Stitching, material, that green round mark inside is anti-shock "something". Intriguing. I'd say brand new from shop would cost around 60EUR, I paid 12 EUR. Second time / Yaaaay! Hurraay!



ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING 

Beautiful impressionist oil painting. There is no artist name nor title. Only framer sticker is on the back. But who ever painted this " Beach Cottage" did a great job. I like the muted subtle colors and the frame suits it so well. Got this painting for 20EUR and as I take paintings often to be framed myself, I know that just framing this size painting costs around 60 EUR. The painting itself and the scene is simple, yet so charming. Its original oil, you can see the brush strokes. I love it. I am very happy indeed.



JOE BROWN'S TUNIC TOP 

I was attracted to the lovely colors and pattern of this top.
It is Viscose and felt good to touch. This has no ware and still feels and smells like never washed brand new fabric. 

About Joe Browns








PRIMARK CARES TOP

I bought this top because I was imagining myself layering with it on the top of black long sleeved T shirt. I think it would look cool. Fabrics pattern gives me artsy vibes. It is 80%viscose and 20%polyamide. It is also brand new, not warn top. Seems that Primark tries to go for more sustainable route  with their produce.

Read here






RINEANNA POTTERY BUD VASE

I have found several Rineanna pots by now.

The potter was Max Halliday who sadly passed 2021.
But his pots live on.


Here is picture of him and condolence book





CRAFTED NECKLACE

This is very interesting and unique looking hand made necklace that I picked up. 

I think it has a marble at a center stone. No idea who made it but as it is craft, it is art for me. I have thoughts to get it silver plated.











LAQUERED WOOD INLAY PLAQUE

I was attracted to this peace as it seem hand made to me. When you touch the pattern you realize it is wood inlay because it feels relief. I love its folk pattern and look.





Conclusion: Very successful thrifting, very pleased! 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thrifting some famous names: Wright, Akerman, Bodum

  This haul consist of multiple thrifting days items. I was drawn to this picture because of it color combination and graphical look quality.  It's print of Richard Akerman work "Tva vilstolar" / Two Deck Chairs". Printed in Karlstad, Sweden by Pictura Graphics AB. This work is from 1980s and very groovy. https://marcusakerman.com/about-marcus-akerman/richard-akerman/ This Bodum French coffee press is cool designer looking so I had to crab it. https://www.bodum.com/ie/en/ Bodum story is also interesting. https://www.bodum.com/ie/en/about   This coffee table book looked interesting to me. Covering famous American people and companies who have made name to themselves. Widens my knowledge, I am sure I find something there that I don't know about. https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1550721.America_s_Elite_1000 Another book of famous American architect Frank Lloyd Wright by Diane Maddex. Its mainly about tips from famous architect on subject how to make small spaces ...

Thrifting Banksy, jewelry, Hilfiger, diffuser, Masai Copenhagen

  I had "guns blazing"  fun with thrifting last week.  This Tommy Hilfiger pouch bag fits under arm perfectly and is brand new. Does not seem to be never warn. I can see how this design is influenced by Louis Vuitton. Textile with initials but then having Hilfigers iconic blue and red stripe. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Hilfiger   These are two costume jewelry pieces that I picked up. The earrings are interesting to me because these are like very thin mesh tubes that have tiny crystals in them. The ring is no doubt a statement piece. I think its the largest ring I ever had. This Banksy's street art depiction was fun find. What makes it extra interesting is that it is print on the glass not paper. In my opinion it brings it to high quality level. The frame works so well too with it. If I am not mistaken it us by this company: https://artdesigna.co.uk/collections/banksy?srsltid=AfmBOoq87xvnEg0hTFx2oSGZ5K7P0KKfTiejFdm1WVP9zpmkiTyPVWXD Panda with Guns originally ...

Last week thrifting finds

  This is a compilation of items I picked last week from different charity shops.  One thing I always looking out and picking from charity shops is colored tights . Why pay about 8 EUR in department store when you get them from charity for 2EUR. For me they are perfect to make any outfit more interesting. Look at that color and pattern. Its fabulous. Wonderful oversized pottery mug or bowl. It is not signed and it is heavy to lift. I think it is someone's handmade project. That is what I like about it. I served a salad from it and it brought instant artsiness to the table. Bonus is its lime green inside and dark green outside glaze. Then I found these Casa Decor drawer knobs . Very good quality. Currently I have bed side tables with boring wooden knobs. I  think I need to do a makeover, to paint my side tables with new exciting color and use these knobs. I think knobs require darker color to make them pop.  Searched them up from internet. Quality Indian home decor. ...