Its been while since I posted - does not mean I haven't thrifted. I have. But today I felt like making a post again as I am thrilled with my haul.
When I saw this dress, I was drawn to it because of green color ( in my Green period currently 😆). Next it felt so good to touch. 100% Cotton. Brand new, never warn. Only at home I looked it up from tag. Joules.
https://www.joules.com/about-us
I never heard of brand but I am thrilled to learn that it is considered a very good British quality brand.
Happy days to find this dress for fraction of their retail price.
Bright red cube ring. No idea who retails it but I really like geometric form jewelry. It looks, modern, crisp clean lines and artsy at the same time.
This one is fabulous necklace by Next. I believe the discs may be colored coconut shell. Not sure. But the color and look is fabulously artsy - and that is the look I am always after.
https://www.next.ie/en/shop/womens/jewellery
Very long yellow faceted glass bead flapper necklace. Can be warn two stranded or let it fall as long it is.
Feels quality.
" The Mighty Book of Boosh " appears to be by hosts of last decade british TV show.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0416394/
I never seen this comedy show. I was drawn by the artsyness ( again...) and creativity of how the book is illustrated and put together. Very creative.
I think I need to look the TV show now as well to get the full understanding of their humor and creativity.
"Glaudius: Living, Fighting and Dying in the Roma army" by Guy De la Bedoyere. I am a sucker of ancient Rome so had to buy this.
In Goodreads some historian reviewer says its not accurate. I take that as a note but I really like history and even I enjoy reading fictional history as it is a food for fantasy. I give it a go.
https://goodreads.com/book/show/59788345
This is original Disney Star Wars Boba Fett helmet mug. I do like Star Wars franchise and have seen all that's been on screen.
Mandalorian was super. Still, I am not so big fan to keep this mug and this one goes to my Ebay shop, and if it sells, it covers the rest of my spending at charity shop.
PS! I was delighted to sell Disney's Cheshire cat figurine recently - so hoping maybe mug will sell too 😊
Fingers crossed!
This is a aroma therapy set and good smell is welcome at my home 😀









Comments
Post a Comment